CUH is committed to promoting race equality. The CUH Workforce Race Equality Standard (WRES) report is on the CUH public website and shows our results and proposed actions to address gaps. You can also find more information on Connect.
Recommended reading, listening and viewing in support of anti-racism
- The NHS East of England anti-racism strategy is available here.
- The danger of a single story (TED Talk, 18 minutes 33)
- How to recognise your white privilege – and use it to fight inequality (TED Talk, 18 minutes 26)
- What is white privilege? (BBC Bitesize, 2 minutes 49)
- The 7 As of authentic allyship:
- Anti-racism and allyship: https://gsb-sites.stanford.edu/anti-racism-and-allyship/
- Seven (7) day allyship workbook: https://gsb-sites.stanford.edu/anti-racism-and-allyship/
Below are some films we wanted to share with you.
It’s not ok
WRES update – division E – September 2021