How to update personal contact information
Add or amend your home address, phone numbers and emergency contact details/next of kin held on your employee record

How to update personal information – Equality & Diversity
Add or amend your equality & diversity data (Disability Status, Religious Belief, Sexual Orientation, Ethnic Origin etc) held on your employee record

How to access your Total Reward Statement (TRS)
View and download your Total Reward Statement (for those in NHS Pension Scheme only)

How to access your payslip online
View and download your payslips – current and historical

How to change your password (current password known)
Change your password in case of a security concern or other reason (you must know your current password)

How to opt out of printed Payslips & P60
The option to turn off paper payslips and P60 now that you can view and download them online

How to view ESR notifications
You will be sent various notifications on aspects of your employment at CUH – e.g. notification that a new payslip is available to view, notification that a professional registration is due to expire – this shows you how to view these notifications

How to change Bank Account details
Update your own bank details into which your salary is paid

How to re-set your MyESR password (current password forgotten)
How to re-set a forgotten password

How to access Webmail to re-set password from home
How to access Webmail to re-set password from home